Caught Wife Cheating

by roflcopter 67 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

Yes, I agree with most posters here. Ditch the bitch!

• free2think
    free2think

Im really sorry for you, that sucks. I agree with the other on the board if there's no trust whatkind of relationship will you have.

hugs

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Time to move on. Good luck in your new adventures. Don't be vengeful, just be happy that you found out now instead of years from now.

lisa

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The very fact that she refuses to leave that job, just shows that she has no consideration for your feelings. If she was truly sorry she would quit that job and stay far away from him. I say dump her like the next days garbage.

• Mary
    Mary

Ya funny how they can be such hypocrites and show a good face at the Kingdumb Hall eh? If you don't love her, I'd say divorce is a better option. No point in staying in a crappy marriage.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

I am so sad for you.

You are right about being glad there are no children involved!

I can only say that her repentance doesn't sound sincere if she won't meet your reasonable demands of changing jobs and avoiding her adultery partner. I feel she should be groveling at your feet begging for forgiveness for such a sin against your marriage, ready to do all she can to earn back your love and trust. But as another poster mentioned, only you know the surrounding circumstances and what is really going on.

• unique1
    unique1

My heart goes out to you. I hope you have a local support group/friends to fall back on.

• BFD
    BFD

She did you a favor. Now get rid of her. I'm sorry if she broke your heart.

BFD

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Well it would seem that she'll have her scriptural divorce and be able to marry this guy and they can be a couple at the KH. Sorry for you pain.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Can she have a scriptural divorce if she was the offending party? As long as he remains single, then she cant remarry. Am I right on this?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit