What exactly does it mean to be "marked", anyway?

by Amber Rose 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

People who go door to door are prophets who have the right to mark people on their foreheads(symbolic) to righteousness, if they take the WT. However, If they do not take the WT then one goes off to Judgement, Jesus Christ. Now you know what it means to reject or take the WT.

The man with the secretary's ink horn,the Bible Students think it was one man Charles T. Russell and the JW think it is well hmmm, door to door prophets.

I know you are probably wanting a more personal marking instead of the X.

As far as Paul's writing to the congregations, the Jehovah's Witness go way beyond Paul's meanings!

If the congregation does not forgive a person then how could Paul forgive the congregation so Jesus could forgive Paul. Where is a continuing of a marking(restrictions) in the bible? There is not one. So once someone has been forgiven ( JW terms reinstated) why is there still restrictions for the reinstated ones? There is one! not able to answer at meetings which marks the person! and allows others to know that you do not have a good standing.

The letter that Paul wrote was to teach the congregation the meaning of forgiveness.

There is no bibical individual marking in the bible! as far as someone marking another person. Yet if the Jehovah's Witnesses are marking people on an individual case then they are not following Paul or Jesus which is to express love for one another.

As far as the man with the secretary's inkhorn, will he went back to heaven. His job was done! There is no modern day application for him. It just bull!

Some people did walk away from the early congregation and they started teaching pagan teachings again. These individual taught against the congregation. Can you imagine tryign to have a new thought and someone teaching about Greek gods. How does this apply to modern day JW it does not! It was a time in history for growth of early christians congregations. I do not know one person who was a JW who started talking about pagan Greek gods.

Just a thought or two!

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

2 Corithians 2: 5-8

5 Now if anyone has caused sadness, he has saddened, not me, but all of YOU to an extent—not to be too harsh in what I say. 6 This rebuke given by the majority is sufficient for such a man, 7 so that, on the contrary now, YOU should kindly forgive and comfort [him], that somehow such a man may not be swallowed up by his being overly sad. 8 Therefore I exhort YOU to confirm YOUR love for him. 5 Now if anyone has caused sadness, he has saddened, not me, but all of YOU to an extent—not to be too harsh in what I say. 6 This rebuke given by the majority is sufficient for such a man, 7 so that, on the contrary now, YOU should kindly forgive and comfort [him], that somehow such a man may not be swallowed up by his being overly sad. 8 Therefore I exhort YOU to confirm YOUR love for him.

NOTICE 6 AND 7

Noticed the rebuke was given to the majority! YOU should kindly forgive and comfort. Anyhow, the JWs do not practice what Paul stated and recieved from Jesus. Otherwise, why would there be more restrictions after reinstatement?

False teachings!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit