Sixteen Child Sex Abuse Lawsuits against Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Settled

by Dogpatch 166 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• mrchuffster
    mrchuffster

Mad,

I'm a witness in `Good Standing' and I know there is a pedo in our neighbouring congregation. He was an elder and raped his daughters and got off on a technicality. Why is he allowed to attend meetings?. Beats me!! You say these accusations are obscene but can you tell me why this guy is allowed to come to the hall? and nobody told about him? even people with small children?

And yet a sweet 76 year old lady I know is hounded from pillar to post because she said made some comments about Beth Sarim to another sister. The elders are trying to get her into a judicial comittee to disfellowship her!!

Something stinks.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Nice one Simon! Mad went too far defending the Watchtower Society on this one.

And welcome godmorgendanskemand. Amazing opening post!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Mad got owned! ha ha ... lmao ... u troll mofo

still under mind control u are

alt

• Gill
    Gill

'MAD' made a very basic mistake in his ramble. He asked 'Whose life to ruin, the accuser or the accused?' In the end that was NOT the question that mattered. The question should have been whether to REPORT the accusation to the police so that THEY could decided whether to let a JUDGE AND JURY make that decision over who was telling the truth.

The Watchtower failed in its most basic tennents of human decency in not reporting an accusation. They were to afraid of what anyone might think of the WTBTS and Jehovah's Witnesses rather than the essentials of truth, justice and human decency. If they had put those things first, it would have been a very different story that we would be reading today....but they failed, miserably!

• wednesday
    wednesday

http://www.therapyabuse.org/TP_gagorders.htm

From a therapy abuse site. this explains what a GAG ORDER was in her case. If you read her short paper, you can see that she still has some latitude, despite the gag order.

It has some excellent info and is definitely worth reading.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I hope the whole world finds out about this! I will certainly do my part by telling all who will listen about the terrible policies of the WTS. On my former job, I was proud to let everyone know I was a Jehovah's Witness. Now, I have made it my business to go back and explain just how blinded I was. Guess what? I was given hugs and hi-fives. Just as the Jim Crow policies of the 60's, the WTS is going down, down, down. Her days of despoiling are past. Nothing is going to stand but The Truth. Hallelujah!!!

• abbagail
    abbagail

I'm going to try to delete what I wrote previously because I posted my reply in this thread, but the article I was commenting on is from a different thread about the WT settlements... duh... too many browser windows open at the same time.

Just ignore me...
    /ag

The correct thread is here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/133819/10.ashx

• Gill
    Gill

Large Financial Payout + A Gag Order = Someone who has something Very Big and Nasty to Hide!!!!

The Gag orders should be publicised. They are the Ultimate condemnation, even more than the payouts!

Shame on the WTBTS!!

• DannyHaszard
  • Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Folks, Im not a SilentLamber (victim), nor do I have any financial interest at all in these cases, but Im probably the happiest guy on earth right now, Im trying to fight back tears of happiness.

Listen up Watchtower, God has remembered you, for all your deeds you will be judged, not by me, nor anyone else, but by god himself.

If I were you (governing body members), I would be down on my knees begging forgivess, because justice is arriving swiftly.

You have mocked the churches for well over 125 years, they arent Babylon the Great, YOU ARE!!!!

Shame on all of you for silencing these victims, may God have mercy on your soul.

Just like Jericho, your walls are tumbling down around you. You have lied, cheated,manipulated,raped,pillaged,plundered, but now your days are numbered.

2 gospel songs that I have on CD are going through my mind.

One is called "the great judgement morning" and one line in that song goes like this---They cried to the rocks in the mountains, they prayed but their prayers were too late" How fitting

The other is called "Babylon is falling" and goes like this---Babylon is faling,falling,falling, Babylon is falling to rise no more

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit