Ever get spanked for pulling your dress up in the meeting when little?

by White Dove 43 Replies latest jw friends

• White Dove
    White Dove

Have you ever gotten slapped and dragged into the back room for a spanking because your mother or father accused you of pulling your skirt up during the meeting? I was thinking of the little girls outgrowing their dresses and them becoming so short that it was hard to sit 2 hours with the skirt pulled down over your knees or just above, at the very least. My sister's and my dresses were always too short when we sat down and could only keep them pulled down to a decent length when standing, not sitting. We got in trouble for it.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    Have you ever gotten slapped and dragged into the back room for a spanking because your mother or father accused you of pulling your skirt up during the meeting?

All the time!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I'm laughing so hard right now remembering all the times I got dragged into the bathroom, or told to go back to my room!!! Either my dress was too short, shirt was too revealing, ...blah..blah...blah!!

I'd outgrow clothes rapidly. Since I was the oldest...there weren't any "hand-me downs". They'd either be too short, or my boobies would make the shirt pucker, seeing how I was endowed at an early age!!

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

the stories i could tell about the beating my brother and sisters got at the hall. it was like a free for all. all the kids got slapped the living shit out of . right in the main hall. every week like clock work. forget about the back room. it was done infront of everybody. belts, paddles, hands etc. i remember one father chocking his 6 year old son by his tie. chocking him while kicking him in the ass every other second. i saw some sick shit at the hall. and will never forget it.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I never did it when I was young but it started to become a nasty habbit after I hit puberty. It was so new and exciting to finally be out of diapers.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

My wife has slapped my hand for pulling her skirt up, but otherwise- NO.

• BrentR
    BrentR

That's just thier way of saying that they really like it.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Very funny thread!

I remember getting into trouble when I was 7 because I was sick of wearing uniform at school when no one else did so I snuck in favourite blue dress with no sleeves that buttoned up the front and a friend lent me a spare pair of sandals with heels. I would have gotten away with it if I hadnt taken it a step further and unbuttoned the buttons to my crotch (god knows where I picked that up from) and the teachers called my parents!!!

• fokyc
    fokyc

NO, but I would have been spanked for looking

fokyc

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, you guys are so funny! This one was for former little girls! Hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! The spanking part for absolutely any reason at all is for all of us here. I think not just a few of us were damaged emotionally from the "scriptual requirement" that parents must beat their children as often as possible with whatever weapon is close by and with as many people watching as possible to show what "good" parents they were . Anyone resentful of their parents for it? Dumb question, sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit