New Picture for Memorial Season

by Doctor Who 13 Replies latest social humour

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

I think this would work well...

• Bonsai
    Bonsai

Man I love me some zombies. I gotta say, watching The Walking dead (I just got to season 4) has been so therapeutic for me. I relate so much to the survivors who are struggling to stay sane, preserve their morals, all while the world as they know it has collapsed and deteriorated to the point where you can trust nothing and no one. Losing your core beliefs is like having the world as you know it morph into zombie land. Yet they fight on hoping that some clarity and good will eventual come out from all the madness.

Hershel Greene:"I can't profess to understand God's plan, Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind." LOL

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Hershel Greene:"I can't profess to understand God's plan, Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind." LOL

This is sooooooooooooo true!!!!
  • Divergent
    Divergent

The memorial talk is the most boring occasion of the year ever!!!

I always thought that inviting people to the memorial was counter-productive --- the vast majority of newcomers would NEVER set foot into a KH ever again after experiencing being bored out of their minds at the memorial!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Not just bored, many would find it extremely weird if they had been to a proper Service.

They would find it not unlike sitting through a Satanic Mass.

EVERYTHING is upside down in the JW Memorial , or backarsewards..

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Love it! But, but, but...

JWs don't want brains! They take that part out and throw it away.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Metaphorically speaking, Jehovah's Witnesses are walking and talking Zombies who have been brainwashed

by the indulgently corrupt Watchtower Corporation.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Now that should be the cover picture for this years memorial invites!!

(does anyone remember the parody invites our forum used to make up? Can we do this again this year??)

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Demoralization has taken the bite, all pun intended, out of JWs. We can pass by one or two of their corpses and they wouldn't even move.
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    Guys if we make it through the big A will we will need Hazmat suits to greet the newly resurrected?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit