Beth Sarim Revisited 4 Newbies

by Farkel 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Celia
    Celia

bttt
    Just amazing...
    and that's what we're going to miss now...

• ladonna
    ladonna

Fark,

Thankyou so much.

Although I am not a Newbie, I "am" a newbie to the subject. I heard of it when I was a Jdub but only yesterday decided to do some net research.

Thankyou again
    I will print this out and study it in greater detail.

Ana

You Know that you Know more than You know? You know you know more because You Know knows what You Know thinks to let You Know.Anon

• Farkel
    Farkel

bttt for the benefit of LucidDreamer.

Farkel

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Thought this was a suitable bttt candidate

Uzzah

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Sorry for bumping such an old topic, but I figured for the hell of it I'd try and find an online assessment website for Beth Sarim to find out it's assessed price. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be one in existance for San Diego.

However, for those of you who are in the area, you can obtain public information on the property. Here's a website that tells you where you can get the information:

http://www.sdcounty.ca.gov/arcc/services/property_records.html

• FireNBandits
    FireNBandits

Drove by it a few times on business in San Diego. Didn't see any ancient worthies, but saw a few young hotties.

Saint Martin the Smartass

• badboy
    badboy

HOW HOT WERE THEY?

• homesoulwt
    homesoulwt

Cathy K. I had visited the old WBBR site in 1987. Houses were building accross and I knew that development fever will demolshed it as you affirmed. I also saw one of the bases where the antenas stood. I have not found that burial plot of Rutherford and I believed it had not existed since Franz said the Judge was buried at that crypt in San Diego.

• 1914!
    1914!

interesting read. Does anyone know if the bomb shelter is still intact to this day and/or what parcel it would be on?

• MominAustin
    MominAustin

i never knew about either of these properties. WOW, totally intrigued.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit