Talk by brother Herd (long)

by moomanchu 70 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

In other words, Jehovah God is going to cause some sort of madness, some kind of crazed madness to come over

theworld powers in the near future, and they will attack Babylon, and they will rip and tear her for all she’s worth. If you paid real close attention, the stage is already being set for that. Already they have no compunction whatsoever about putting the religious clergy in jail now. They have no sanctity or feeling toward the religious clergy, they’recutting and slashing them in the face in New York. They’rebreaking into convents and robbing the nuns, raping the nuns if you will. They’re even breaking into churches and robbing them, they’re robbing preachers on the streets. So the appetite to attack Babylon is already there. Jehovah is going to simply open their mouths wide and they will chew her all to pieces and burn what’s left.

I don't recall any us government agency cutting and slashing clergy in the face in New York.

The robbing and raping of nuns and priests could and has be done by rogue governments of other

countries but this would not be something new in history.

You never pick up a weight one time – it’s the consistency and constantsy, that’s what puts the

spiritual bulges in your chest. That’s what gives you the neck, arm, legs, the physique of somebody beautiful.

Oh!!! what beautiful spiritual bulges you have in your chest sister!!!!!!!!

I asked the person who sent me this for the audio. I haven't recieved a reply yet if I get it I'll post it.

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Is it only me or do I hear echoes of Rutherford in this talk?

Did he "pound the pulpit" and give an "altar call" ?

Scary stuff!

• R.F.
    R.F.

I thought i'd search here to see if something was posted on this but.....

....a friend of mine that's a JW brought a cd of this talk by earlier for me to listen to, hoping that it would be something that could help me "wake up" from my supposed spiritual lethargy. I listened to it as he requested to see what mindless drivel would seep from this talk and I must say.....i'm quite sickened by this garbage. It's nothing more than alot of fearmongering in this talk. I'm so glad I don't have to put up with this anymore

By the way, I don't think this is Sam Herd, it sure doesn't sound like him. He sounds more like J.R. Brown.

R.F.

• VM44
    VM44

Herd has a deviant view of reality.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Hmm. Interesting to note...(now there's a phrase I haven't heard since the kh!!)that the talk was based around matt: 24 but there was no mention of "this generation will by no means pass away until these things occur" Ha ha Still smarting guys?

• Mary
    Mary
    Oh what a wonderful time that will be brothers! If you and I have worked hard, if we have exerted ourselves, if we have cooperated, then you can say to yourself " You know, I’m so glad I used all my money to pay for the Kingdom Halls , I’m so glad because now that money is no good. And I used my money to help pay for that Kingdom Hall, and I sat down in there and I got the education. I was sitting in that Armageddon survival class that they had at that Kingdom Hall. They had a class on Tuesday, they had a class on Thursday, they had a class on Sunday, and I was at every last one of them. And now I’m getting ready to go through Armageddon and I’m confident that I have been properly educated, and I’ve trained myself to run, and I’m ready for Armageddon, because I used everything I had to support the Kingdom. I used my funds, I didn’t try to hold back anything knowing that that money was not going to be any good. Ha! You got the last laugh because your financial means had been used to honor and praise Jehovah, and all those others who’ve been saving theirs, they’re going to see the stock market crash , they’re probably going to see dollar bills, all green, blowing in the streets as worthless pieces of paper. And yours would’ve served every right purpose to honor Jehovah. Oh what a wonderful time that will be!

Translation: SHOW US THE MONEY!!!

Brother Herd certainly seems to be in touch with his anger-----I'm just not quite sure who he's so pissed with. The R&F? Women with long fingernails? Men who wear baggy pants? Wall Street? Barney the Purple Dinosaur? Jehovah? All of the above??

This talk (while annoying as hell) actually reveals the depth of desperation the Borg is apparently experiencing. Whining about money, fashions, those who are "faking" being annointed (not that he's judging or anything ), those who are 'irregular' publishers, those who actually save their $$$ instead of giving it all to a multi-billion dollar publishing company, those who just aren't living with that "urgent" feeling anymore-------you can tell it's just pissing the Big Boys off royally that they're not being taken as seriously as in decades past when they were predicting the Big A.

Unfortunately for the Borg, more and more of the R&F are either silently or openly saying "we think you're full of shit and we don't believe what you say any more". Like an abusive parent who goes mental when their kids grow up and finally stand up to them, they can't handle losing control and continue to act like person possessed.

I pity all those who had to actually sit there and listen to this shit.

• whitman
    whitman

There is another thread on this talk which includes a link to a youtube thingy. It's well worth the listen so you can hear the full range of emotion and fake crying this guy employs....

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/161801/1.ashx

• Mary
    Mary

I just forwarded the audio to a university professor I know who teaches "new age cults".

• VM44
    VM44

Insane!

I would never want to meet this person in real life...Never!

• donny
    donny
    What about the guy next to Jesus at his crucification? He belived and that was it.

Thats not completely true. According to the New Expanded Version, the following was left out of most manuscripts. "After Jesus invited him to paradise, he looked down at beckoned the nearest man to approach. "Look in my waistband and grab the paper and take it" Then he expired. As the man looked at the paper he sighed a breath of relief. The thief had turned in his first field service report with .004 minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit