JW Talks Password Protected Now

by mavie 14 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

....Well it's not locked up very tight. Someone has a lot to learn about secure authentication methods....

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

>...Well it's not locked up very tight. Someone has a lot to learn about secure authentication methods.... It's not supposed to be, unless you want to get a bunch of bad links right now. I see that someone has alot to learn about patience and reading directions.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Thanks for explaining what's happening. Looking forward to when it's back online.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

As a person with archivist sensibilities, I am in awe of your site too. Oral talks are the sort of ephemera that rarely survive in recorded form, and which communicate much more via verbal expression than what can be conveyed in written form. I also have an original contribution of my own (an experiences talk by a GB member from the early '80s), so I may sign up as well. :)

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

This was funny. I have never been to the site, but imagine it does have a lot of interesting information. I guess I am past needing to hear it-I heard it all when I was a kid, and I know what was said about 1975, blood, heard disfellowships, saw weddings, went out in service. Been there done that. I know what they taught. I passed the quizzes with flying colors. . .its good for those that don't know what is actually said or to show what is taught. That anyone takes the time and trouble to put up and maintain a board like that or this one is very unselfish and generous. I appreciate all the others that do that so I can bookmark really good information. Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit