JW Site District/Circuit/Special Programs & Talks--Many MP3s--Wow!

by cabasilas 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

Are you on the list? Because I am part of an organization without Initials.

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Great work! Will you be finished with your updating soon? This is a great resource!

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

Apparently the updated site is now up. However, the main page now says:

"This site is a function of the yahoo group jwtalks You must be a member of that group to gain access to this site. Click on the logo to go to the group"

When you click on any of the subpages the password protection request comes up.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Grissom's posts from another website. donbodo Wrote: It's asking me for a username and password.

Right.

I did not set up the site and to put all of that work on it to be disrespected by opposers who do not appreciate spiritual things.

Only ones in the group can have access.

Well, first off. I made the site for people who are anti-Witness because they have such a wrong ideas about who Jehovah's Witneses are and what we believe. People are too Watchtower and they convert that anti-Watchtower into Anti-JW.

And Yes, I am derogatory to Apostates who do not appreciate Jesus.
    And do not appreciate the work that I have put forth on it the group and site.

And as far as "There was no encouragement in the talk to put our complete trust in our Lord Jesus." Well, why should there be when the talk that you are referring to is called "Obedience Brings Benefits to Worldwide Brotherhood". Where does one get 'put complete trust in Jesus' with a title like that?

I think that Jesus is being overplayed these days to where they do not look at the big picture of what he is doing with his followers on the earth today.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

I thought I recognized him. He also posts on the anti-e-watchman website.

grissom6471 -

Excaliber, did you not read what I wrote.

There is only one Jesus. Only one mediator of the new covenant. What happened or happens or will happen at Bethel is totally irrelevant to any of that.

Nothing that happens at Bethel has anything to do with whether JWs are God's spirit directed organization.

Our leader is Jesus, not the ones at Bethel. They are only the overseers of the worldwide congregation and are doing a fine job at that. The ones that focus on Bethel are the ones that are worshipping them.

• TJ Curioso
    TJ Curioso

Calm down folks! LOL Here we have the username and password. Enjoy it! Username: jwtalks Password: praise

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

What is the big deal about 1975? To quote Joan Rivers: Oh Grow up. That has nothing to do with Jehovah's Witnesses. And if you have a problem with something I said on a forum, tell it to me personally. So many people here are such cowards it is pathetic.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

troll alert

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

Oh Grow UP!!!!! You, like so many others here, know nothing about Jehovah's Witnesses.

• VM44
    VM44

Does anyone have the current login and password for this site?

http://www.jwproclaimers.org/default.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit