Worship The Only True God----PDF!

by Atlantis 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

(Credits go to proplog2 and Metatron) http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/31661/1.ashx

As Metatron posted 2 months ago the Watchtower doesn't mention anything about Blood in the new book "Worship the Only True God".

This is a very important book because it is recommended as a "deeper" study aid for those contemplating baptism. It replaces the United In True Worship bookthat was published 19 years ago.

The United in True Worship book had 24 Chapters. The new replacement book has only 21 chapters. There were no major changes in the titles to the chapters. In fact their are only minor changes in the wording of some paragraphs of each chapter. But, the chapters that were removed are conspicuous by their absence.

Chapter 14 "I Make a Covenant With You for a Kingdom" is no longer considered important. This means it is no longer on the menu. So what were the main points of that chapter?

Page 116 gives us a hint in the Review Discussion

"Why does so much of the Christian Greek Scriptures direct attention to the heavenly hope?

"How do those who have been begotten as God's sons know that? What is the meaning of the Memorial emblems of which they partake?"

"How do the "other sheep" demonstrate that they truly are united with the "little flock?"

Apparently they don't want to waste time explaing these unimportant items anymore. Or is it an effort to keep people from wondering if they are one of the special "annointed" ones.

Chapter 19 "What the Mosaic Law Means to You" is no longer considered important. It has been removed from the menu. What were the main points of that chapter?

Page 153

"Why are those who insist on obedience to the Mosaic Law really rejecting Christ?

"How does knowledge of the Law help us to understand Jesus' role in Jehovah's Purpose?

"Although we are not under the Law, what valuable things can we discern from study of it?

The Watchtower can't get people to follow the New Covenant so why bother with the old. Pharisee-Phred Phranz is REALLY dead!!!!

Finally Chapter 20 was removed. "Life and Blood-Do You Treat Them as Sacred?" Isn't this a life and death issue. Shouldn't it be covered thoroughly by anyone who is going to be baptized?

I asked several Elders in attendance at the assembly. I asked them why the society no longer includes a discussion of this very important topic in the new "Worhip the Only True God" book.

Their answers:

1. I don't have the slightest idea why that chapter was eliminated. I am sure they have their reasons. My follow-up question: Don't you think it would be good if they told US the reason that chapter was eliminated from the curicula of new JW's?

2. They (the faithful slave) will probably deal with that subject in publications dedicated to that issue. They have brochures and even videos on the subject. My follow-up question: They have always had additional materials for every subject mentioned in the book. In fact the Chapter on Blood is a very concise explanation of the JW attitude toward blood transfusions. When that chapter is studied wouldn't that be the ideal time to bring out the video and the brochures? We're not talking about people who don't know about JW's. That book is for people who are very close to baptism.

3. We live in a very litigious society. Perhaps they felt this subject is an easy target for people who want to make JW's look like fanatics. My follow up question: I guess that's why they don't come right out and tell us the reason they took that subject off the menu.

I guess there is a reason McDonalds never offers Liver, Onion, Bacon sandwiches. Just not a big seller.

****************************************************************************************************** WORSHIP THE ONLY TRUE GOD! Click the link below and when the next page appears scroll down to the bottom and wait for a [ yellow and orange ] download button. http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=224558c27705d739dc135d45379023fd Cheers! Atlantis- (On to the next!)

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Good Glory Oskie!!!

I don't know about you, but this sounds like BIG NEWS to me. It is evident they are trying to do away with the blood thing as painlessly and as unnoticeably as possible... first the "fractions" bit, which makes it EVER, ever so confusing that Doctors NOR JW patients know what is truly acceptable (blur the lines!!!) and now this.

Thanks for this, Atlantis. It is too late for my Precious Dad (who died "faithful" to their damnable blood bull-patucky,) but it is FINE, fine news for the loved ones I have still in.

Cheers for this one!
    Baba.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

BabaYaga:

Thank you for the kind words and you are very welcome! We are very sorry to hear about your Dad. Please have safe and happy holidays and a happy new year. Take care my friend!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• A-Team
    A-Team

Is the WT openly admitting that Jesus is a "false god", if so...........look out.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Jehovah = Blunder! And they authorized it!

The opening page of a 1972 edition of The Bible in Living English.

Cheers! Atlantis-

Above is page 7 of the preface to the Bible in Living English.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

This is trivial but someone not long ago pointed out how inappropriately the people in the illustrations were dressed in the WTS literature. I see in this new book many of the women have on pants!! - - - Poor guy on page 182 looks like he quit his job and sold his house cause the big A was coming so SOON and finally quit shaving and gave up.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

MeneMene:

Thank you for your comments!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• garybuss
    garybuss

I love the cover picture credit.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

garybuss:

Yes, isn't that interesting? Cover credits: U.S. Navy! Maybe they wanted a Navy library card too!

Thanks garybuss!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Re. Navy picture. Military photographss are a work of the United States Government and are therefore in public domain (which = free to use).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit