Get A Load Of This Anti Watchtower Site!

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

"This thread illustrates in a humorous way that so few of us read threads in their entirety before posting"

I guess it shows, also, that if you want to make comment and be heard then you'd better be on the first page of any given thread.

Something about "making a reply to a matter" without hearing all the facts comes to mind too.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Just making myself a memo to check that out in January!

• freefromthewt
    freefromthewt

Well its January already! When will the webmaster(s) release this website for general public viewing?

• Green Chille
    Green Chille

The web site requires a password, I can't open it.

• rare treat
    rare treat

For those of you anticipating the website, the official date of release is January 25th. This soon to be released site is the collaborative efforts of a few members of this board. Such as; Rick Fearon and his wife, otherwise known as "Kool-Aid Man". Rick and his wife had been involved with the "organization" for 50 years, part of the so-called anointed class. Rick was disfellowshiped in 2005 for apostasy, and his 2 hour recorded judicial hearing as well as the appeal will be available on the website. Rick and his wife along with others have developed exposure seminars entitled "Six Screens of the Watchtower". These seminars try to help ex-Witnesses as well as active Witnesses see the real "truth" behind the Watchtower. And as for myself, I am excited that you all are anticipating this website. I was raised one of Jehovah's Witnesses,became a pioneer in my teens, and then left when I was 20 years old. Eight years had gone by and up until a few months ago, I myself was not exposed to the truths behind this horrifying organization. Learning all of this had given me firing power in exposing these things to the rest of my family who are still Witnesses and won't speak with me. We all have different opinions as to what will help a bonafide JW out of the Organization. Some may think the website is "scary" or "shocking". Sometimes shock value does work, and the intent is to make the viewer curious. For obvious reasons, the website will contain the basics (1914,Paradise,New World Translation), but it will also have original recordings and letters not yet seen by many ex-JW's. I hope you all will enjoy it, and we will see you on the 25th.

• minimus
    minimus

Thanks 4 the update!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

It would not let me in - asked for a password to the site.

Jeff

• minimus
    minimus

THEY SAY THEY'LL BE ON JANUARY 25th!!!!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    THEY SAY THEY'LL BE ON JANUARY 25th!!!!!

Got that! Just trying to use the link you put on the post.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Hey! What gives? The site requires a password! I'm so confused!

(just kidding)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit