Get A Load Of This Anti Watchtower Site!

by minimus 144 Replies latest jw friends

• Kudra
    Kudra

Yay! we have a "big announcement" for january !!!

i'm intriged. But I think that the "active witnesses" that this site is supposed to be directed at will not look at the site cause it is "apostate"... Scary music = demonized in the minds of the JWs and they will turn it right off. Sad.

-K

• Jourles
    Jourles

OK, now I've really been turned off. Rare Treat, a.k.a. Kool Aid Man06 (just look at the IP address hashes and the account creation dates), now tries to play the 'outside perspective' card by telling us:

I saw the trailer and i saw a good portion of the website, it is fantastic!!! It is the most graphically animated and thought provoking website exposing the Watchtower organization! Perhaps the scary undertones, and shocking audio and video clips will get the attention of 'card-carrying' Witnesses. This website will obviously get the attention of the Watchtower Organization! Although it won't be released until January, It's definetely going in my favorites! By the way, the 'sex witch' is not who you think it is.

No doubt you created "the trailer" and "a good portion of the website." Why do you need to come here to hype your site and pretend to be someone else presenting an unbiased view? Now that I think of it, Danny H. cannot be behind this site. If he is, I am disappointed. I always thought of DH as having the upfront honesty and *balls* for coming out and saying what he thinks and puts up on his personal website without hiding behind multiple screen names. Regarding the "sex witch"...Who is the "Brother Rogers" that the woman refers to? My guess is this video clip was made with the Blair Witch movie style in mind?? I don't know what it's all about, but if it will turn me off, guess what it will do to your ordinary witness? I think I might need to retract my earlier comments.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It wont let me see it without a pass word and it wont accept the one I try to give it.

• Jourles
    Jourles

For those who couldn't get on the site, here is a small taste of the "Sex Witch (252KB)." Now I don't know how or what they use to lead into this video, but view it at least a few times and tell me a believing jw would be drawn to this material. If it is good enough to make ex-jw's roll their eyes, imagine what it will do for the 'faithful.'

Oh, and I'll leave this one other tidbit for everyone to chew on. Remember I had mentioned subliminal images? Here is another prime example of why everyone shouldn't get too excited about the WTS going down in flames because of this site:

I left the original name of the jpg file intact. Go ahead and look at the name of the picture. Does the obvious need to be pointed out in the picture? I'm sorry, but when you have to resort to creating a mirror image of an artist's depiction to see what you so badly want to be there that isn't, your target audience of "active jw's" has just been dumbed down to the fringe jw's that live for watching Jerry Springer. Some of the other "subliminal" images(similar to the one above) are simply repeats of what is already out there on many other sites.

I don't really expect Rare Treat/Kool Aid Man to respond to this thread any further. Any bets?

• rebel8
    rebel8

I don't believe in the subliminal wt images thing either, especially when it requires the mirror image to be compiled.

There are so many things that would be more likely to convince them the borganization is not God's org (which I and countless other webmasters have already compiled). More web sites on the same topics do no harm, but when things like this subliminal thing are discussed, IMO, it detracts from the credibility. JMHO

Now they have blocked all access to the site until they figure out how to cloakeverything

Well we still don't know who the webmaster is, but we now know it is not a Romulan.

• Priest73
    Priest73

Domain Name.......... sixscreensofthewatchtower.com
    <br> Creation Date........ 2006-11-25
    <br> Registration Date.... 2006-11-25
    <br> Expiry Date.......... 2007-11-25
    <br> Organisation Name.... Warren R. Fearon
    <br> Organisation Address. Tewksbury
    <br> Organisation Address. 01876
    <br> Organisation Address. MA
    <br> Organisation Address. UNITED STATES
    <br><br>Admin Name........... Warren R. Fearon
    <br> Admin Address........ UNITED STATES
    <br> Admin Email.......... [email protected]
    <br> Admin Phone.......... +1.9788517815
    <br> Admin Fax............

• minimus
    minimus

This thread is quite interesting. I must agree with Jourles regarding the "scary" theme as appealing to a Witness audience. And I'm not a believer in subliminal images. I think we all have different styles to try to reach Witnesses. That approach is not mine..... Kool Aid Man, you must remember "apostates" are smart, smart enough to figure out why they had to leave the misleading Watchtower. I know you want to succeed in getting people out and informing them of the truth about "The Truth". Maybe you can come back on here and explain your mission.

• rare treat
    rare treat

I cannot believe the attention this new website "Six Screens of the Watchtower" has received! The developers are very pleased. Controversy has been created due to a portion of the information from the site being shown on this thread. The developers can assure you that these things are a simple fraction of whats in store, and a lot of the information shown by others was taken out of context. Many on this board are repulsed by the so-called subliminal art, and the developers of the site can assure you that they themselves are not totally convinced of its existence and it is simply a preview of what is to come. If the subliminal art was not on the site, you would have many asking where it is. The developers would like to give thanks for the information on who's behind the "Six Screens", and this same group of individuals already has an existing website to promote their mission. You can view all of this information at http://upperroomministriesnewengland.com/

As you will see, their intent is to expose the Watchtower and help those who need support after leaving a cult. The intent of the "Six Screens" is to expose the Watchtower, not to preach.

• mzliz
    mzliz

is anyone getting a blocked page? its telling me i need a password and server name to get on to it.

WHATS FUNNY is that this was my elder brothers computer and his handle and elder cousins handle popped up, i wonder if he blocked it out.

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

It almost appears that the "battle of the Apostates" has begun. So many on this board are scared to death to stand up against the Watchtower. Hiding in "cyberspace" with ficticious names is the easier route in fear of what the Watchtower might think of you. Everyone on this board should stand tall as a united effort. Should we all not be enthused over more individuals taking a stand against the Watchtower? We are all fellow apostates and our mission should be to bravely and overtly expose this evil empire. There is strength in numbers. We should all be meeting together at 25 Columbia Heights and stand tall in exposing their falsehoods.Thousands of people could make a difference. Those who make websites exposing the Watchtower in any fashion should be valued for their time and efforts in trying to make a difference. Actions speak louder than words. "The Six Screens of the Watchtower" holds annual seminars, where ex-Witnesses can gather together for support and an understanding of what needs to be done to put the Watchtower out of business. So many ex-Witnesses are in fear of attending because the Watchtower may retaliate.Big deal! I hope you all have seen the link from Rare Treat. These are people that are truly not afraid! So come out of cyberspace people, and help us to bring the Watchtower down! Let's work together Apostates and build your own websites and gather together physically to encourage and incite our intended goal! The End of False Religion is Near!

http://www.upperroomministriesnewengland.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit