Celine Dion sings kingdom melodies????

by unique1 46 Replies latest social entertainment

• tan
    tan
    She has also done one referring to the WBTS, you might of heard it, the theme to " TITANIC"

LMAO!!!!

• tan
    tan

I'm a George Benson fan and I thought that it did sound like him a little....Ashford & Simpson -- no that is not them.

Its a shame that the Society would have to approve the song in order for jws to listen to it. Damn shame! It seems to me that that would be a good thing since they can't listen to much else.

• tinker
    tinker

Very Old Myth. An active witness sent it to me about a month ago also. Pretty funny how these things won't die.

Goggle it and you find it is JW Urban Legend

• lrkr
    lrkr

No matter who is singing it- its interesting how silky voices and slick production cant fix the clumsy lyrics and uncomfortable rhythm

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Okay, I'll finally say something about this subject...

BUT THIS IS A SECRET AND DON'T TELL ANYBODY !!!

Patterson Audio/Video Services was approved to produce a number of songs for a potential Singing CD release. This was hopefully to replace the terrible one from a decade earlier. There was a large orchestra session recording, followed by the vocal recording, followed by the mixing. Everybody that heard it loved it... although a couple of the songs sounded somewhat 'worldly'. The recording was presented to Teaching Committee and the Governing Body. They declined, and the product was shelved. However, the songs were leaked very shortly afterward. Hundreds of memos and phone calls never revealed the person responsible. (No, it wasn't me, I always toed the line.) As I recall, one of the non-Bethelite music arrangers/mixers/whatever had been disfellowshipped and was in posession of a copy. That's all of the story I ever really followed.

Yes, George Benson was there and he was recorded. I think he is singing this track. There was another brother there, somewhat similar voice to Br. Benson, but I don't think it was the other brother.

No, Celine Dion wasn't there. It isn't her. As I recall, the sister doing vocals on this track was from California and worked mostly for Walt Disney Company. It sticks in my mind that she had done Pocahontas vocals.

Before you ask- Prince wasn't there. Michael Jackson wasn't there, either.

And for what it's worth...

I don't confirm, I just repeat!

• gil dias
    gil dias

rrytrty

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

ARRGGGHHHH!! Must listen to Rammstein to purge that filth from my ears.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit