by cabasilas 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Pure Worship

Pure Language

Without spot

Keeping the congregation clean

And apparently a pure calendar

...all create an illusion of righteousness, which is the sole purpose of the WT from a theological perspective IMO. Since real righteousness is an impossibility for humans, the best they can do is to simply imagine themselves better than their peers through such devices as considered on this thread. The WT is the pimp that feeds this drug to the addicted.

When understood this way all the nuttiness makes sense.

• BCZAR2ME
    BCZAR2ME

I'll be needing Starday Redemtion 10th through Heavenday Redmetion 15 off. Any problem with that boss?

bczar

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Somehow "starday" smacks of the same kind of "pagan idolatry" of heavenly bodies that "Sunday" would have evoked to those anal about such things. How is "Starday" better than "Sunday"? Is not the sun a star?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

This is a really good post, thanks for sharing it. Lilly

• Deleted
    Deleted

Happy Temple 25th! This is just great. Oh that's so 30's Jaydub! Thanks, that's a keeper! Glen

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Good Heavenday afternoon -( have I got that right? Perhaps they just shelved it until the New World )

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

So do you think you would have heard things like this at Bethel in 1935??

You're here in Peace? I thought you were going to come in Jehovah.

The Toronto branch needs to fill their order of Vindication for the months between Vindication and Order.

Don't be superstitious -- Mansday the 13th falls on Jehovah this year.

I didn't realize it was already the end of Jehovah!

Please, Judge, we need a break -- it's already the last day of Life!

• stapler99
    stapler99

I came across this on another forum and had never heard of it. It's crazy even by JW standards.

• QueenWitch
    QueenWitch

The Toronto branch needs to fill their order of Vindication for the months between Vindication and Order.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! how confusing!

• mP
    mP

Hardly a non pagan calendar, its filled with 12 months and 7 day weeks and solar worship, Jehovah = Sunday, Starday and Light day. hmmm guess the GB do know the joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit