by kwintestal 20 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Page 2

Page 4

Kwin

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is this for real??..They can`t be serious..WBT$ is distributing a pamphlet that points out their corruption..With pictures..???..LOL!!..I hope everyone takes advantage of this...OUTLAW

• JH
    JH

Thanks Kwin.

Oh yeah, they strenghten familes and have lots of love for one another.

I was never DF'd and maybe an elder will come over once every 5 years...

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Hence my reply on the other thread, using their bold headings:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/122317/2161234/post.ashx#2161234

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Oh yeah, other churches have tolerated child molestation by religious leaders! Hmmm, and they dont sweep it under the rug and let the elders continue to be elders? What a crock of shite!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks Kwintestal! Appreciate the scans!

Cheers! Atlantis-

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

This KN is chuck full of arbitrary reasoning that would appeal to only brain dead JWs, and those that think only superfically about the subject.

Any religion that claims to be "the true religion" and send out tracts warning others to join them before it is too late has to be laughable. I'm sure this tract is the product of a bunch of old farts on the GB who haven't a clue about what is going to motivate people to join the ranks of jws.

To a person of just average intelligence, this tract must appear as just the ramblings of some brain dead cultist.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

I've heard that 'political paramours' was one of Fred Franz's favourite expressions and whenever you see this phrase in one of the Society's publications then you know it was Freddy who wrote it. Spooky.

• calico
    calico

Does anyone know the reasons behind this tract? Why now?

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Does anyone know the reasons behind this tract? Why now?

Gotta stir up some anticipation and excietement somehow because the sheep are getting tired and weary.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit