JW Memorial Discounts!

by Atlantis 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thank you Debbie! (WTO)

http://www.jwmemorials.com/payments.php ADDITIONAL DISCOUNTS:

We are currently providing discounts to Circuit Overseers, District Overseers, Hall Overseers, Special Pioneers and their families of $20.00 off the first year of services. Do not attempt to pay thru the Site since credit cards are not accepted to receive any discounts. Please include some form of documentation with payment for our records.

Nevada-

• juni
    juni

SNIFF, SNIFF. I SMELL A SCAM.

JUNI

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Me too! And it reeks!

Nevada-

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

In loving memory of your 79 dollars.

W.Once

• wonderwoman
    wonderwoman

Check out all the spelling errors.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Quote from the site:

"In this way children may come to know their siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles and other relatives whom they never knew or may not otherwise recall."

What the hell? And why wouldn't my beloved family members remember me???? OOOOOOHhhhh, RIIIIIIGHT!!! You mean because of your stupid ass, hateful, wicked SHUNNING practice! OOOOOoooohhhhhhh!!!!

Agghhh.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

80 bones a year for...a website? What a riggidy-rip-off!

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Why would anybody want this?

• parakeet
    parakeet

***In this way children may come to know their siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles and other relatives whom they never knew or may not otherwise recall.***

Armageddon is "just around the corner." So why would children need anything to recall dead relatives? They'll see them in person "real soon now."

WTS and gb, if this is a scam, send your thanks to Atlantis for exposing it!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit