JW Dad kills family and commits suicide

by Wordly Andre 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• carla
    carla

I tried discussing a few of the cases with my jw. Particularly the Longo (and recent Mexico case) case. His reply? 'Well see? he was df'd for a reason. He was obviously not a real jw anyway and was nuts to begin with."

Always someone else's fault. They cannot see that the wt and its policies contributes to these murders.

• jgnat
    jgnat

What is so ironic carla, is that "they were inherently evil anyways" excuse does not offer any reassurance to the congregations. Think about it. If someone so disturbed could attend regular meetings and rub shoulders with regular JW's without raising an eyebrow, who is to say there aren't more latent murder-suicides waiting to happen?

"They were inherently evil" excuse just goes to prove the congregations can NEVER be completely "clean".

• carla
    carla

Hi jgnat,

Yep, I also suggested that as well. Jah will find out all and take care of it sometime I guess. In the meantime?

• jgnat
    jgnat

In the meantime, the inside of the Kingdom Hall is no safer than out in the big, bad world.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

If I remember correct the case that I was thinking of was in CA, and I don't think they said anything about the dad being dF.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Toronto Guy, Yes my thread was removed, I didn't mean to upset anyone by it, just thought it would be funny. I guess I should have made it a bit more clear, but I was hoping that people could add in things that they would never have been able to add in before, like wining the lotto, having a white christmas, etc. Sorry again if I offended anyone. I do have a strange sense of humor. Andre

• Silvia Plath
    Silvia Plath

People who have no love in thier hearts, but rather serve death and obediance, will always try to rationalize why they serve death and obediance rather than LOVE

"We didn't come to the memorial because it was pagan"

"He was disfellowshipped for a reason, we can't associate with his family"

"let your baby die rather than give him a blood transfusion"

Translation...we do not serve a God of LOVE, but rather maintain our allegiance to the false idol of Death and Obediance. Perfection is death, perfect control is death, not allowing for the organic or creative spritit to foster, or independent thought. Death of the spirit while the body is still living.

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

Worldy Andre,

I guess I must have a strange sense of humor too, b/c I found it very funny..thx for the laugh :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit