JW Dad kills family and commits suicide

by Wordly Andre 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

I was talking to a friend about this website and he asked me If I remember a story about a JW family, murder/ suicide, I remember hearing a story about a JW dad killing his wife and his kids, I believe the news said that he stabbed and shot them, and that he may have killed them because his wife was about to divorce him. It happend in CA and I think it was sometime around 1992-1993, I heard a little about it on the news back then but nothing more after that.

If you know about this story or something like it please post.

• Scully
    Scully

There have been a couple of cases in the last few years. Danny Hazsard would know the specific details.

There was Christian Longo. Killed his wife and 4 (?) children and then became a fugitive after having been disfellowshipped.

There was also Robert Bryant. Similar circumstances to Longo.

Last year there was a Latin-American family (the name escapes me) where the father killed his wife and a couple of the children, and then killed himself after the daughter reported that he had been molesting her.

You'll probably find information on all three of these cases by searching in this collection: Crimes by JWs

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Wolves among sheep. James Kostelniuk.

Written by a Canadian ex jw whose ex wife and children were murdered by the woman's new dub husband. Great book. Sad sad story.

• LDH
    LDH

Yeah it was Longo i was thinking of, thanks Scully

• wednesday
    wednesday

What I find so terribly sad (aside from the extreme obivious ) is you tell this to an elder and he'll say things like, they were evil all along and never true jws, they were under demon infuence, They left jehovah and see what happens.etc. Not a word about how DF effects people. They just ignore the suicides and murders that happen. It is never the wts fault in any way.

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

Worldy Andre,

This type of thing must have been what you were referring to on your last thread: "Dear Jehovah, protect me from your witnesses..." LMAO...yes they can be downright dangerous!

It seems like that thread has been removed...I'm still curious what you were getting at with it though...

toronto_guy

• blondie
  • Silvia Plath
    Silvia Plath

All must serve Death and Obediance!

Give us Obediance or we give you death!

• blondie
    blondie

Could you clarify that, SP?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Read this file, Family Murders by Jehovah's Witnesses or Why It Might be Unsafe to Marry a Jehovah's Witness if you want to know of what some of these people are capable of in their strict fundamentalist or demented mindset.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit