Is Prince Still a Jehova's Witness?

by Silvia Plath 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• Zelaira
    Zelaira

By the way...I Love him forever since I was 12 and well.... I think him the Coolest.... I Totally RESPECT him. I just feel he CONFUSES EVERYONE cause he is still VERY SEXUAL and all and well WHAT does he EXPECT his fans to do? I mean he's very EROTIC and HOT and We still Want to Jump on him... I think 48 isn't old and if he thinks so then he IS OLD... I mean MICK JAGGER is WAYYY into his 60's and he Moves. If it's a Problem with HIPs then I UNDERSTAND, but 48 is NOT OLD.. Ya can DANCe and Have Wild Times... I mean ya BRAIN ACTING OLD in it's thinking if ya STIFFLING STUFF. Ya can be OLDER and SKINNIER.. BULLCRAP ya get FAT.. WORK OUT and EAT LESS. EVERYONE can B as they were as Younger it is BULLCRAP to COUNT NUMBERS. GEt BOTOX and Take PILLS and VITAMINS.... NO EXCUSE but LAZY ASS... I SWEAR..... HE BEST get his BUTTOCKS TONED and show some CHEST and GET DANCING in MIAMI and I will TRAVEL to VEGAS if he MAKES ME and FEEDS me PIZZA BURGERS and STOPS LAUGHING that I'm a F---UP KID In LOVE with HIM!!!! HELL. YES.... U FOOL... I LOVE U and U KNOW I COULd ROCK U into 19 again.... I Wanna... I Wanna Make U alll YOUNG... All FIREY....I wanna ROCK YA.... I LOVE Ya and I AIn'T LEAVIN Ya.. I Am Watchin Ya ACT FOREVER DADDY POP... Ya SQUUEZE MACHINE... I Get all Raw With Ya Thoughts... I Dig on Ya ... PEACE BEAUTIFUL MAN of the GORGEOUS FACE and TALENTED DUDE of GUITAR.... I tell ya that Ya make me SCREAM ya WILD Beautiful GUITAR DUDE..... I wanna have ya Bite me on m Neck like a VAMPIRE.... I Love Ya to b My Vampire LOUIS or ARMAND and Take me into the Vampire Fantasy with you on PIANO....I wanna have you Compose to me as ARMAND or Louis and I just CROON... I JUST INHALE your COLORFUL MUSIC..Your SCENT....Please allow me to Inspire.. I am Totally Happy and Dreaming Of U Prince.... I Dream Of U... Let Me Inspire....Your Fun........ Make it all SEXY and DARK.......Kisses My AMOUR.... Kisses forever your fan....

• Tommi
    Tommi

The JW's recently had a convention of their congregation in the Twin Cities where Manuella was seen sitting throughout the session without Prince. At the recent Bet Awards there were some singers and dancers that you'd never see at a JW's convention . Makes me wonder.

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome Zalaira. You sound like you are about 13 with this obsession with Prince. I don't understand how anyone can be so wrapped up in that sort of thing; must be my age.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

According to the article, Prince and his wife were allowed a JW wedding even BEFORE they were baptized. Yet, I know of some couples who were witnesses for years and were denied KH weddings. Whats up with that? Clearly Prince is a token for the WT and a huge money contributer. As far as him converting, I like him too but lets face it, he has always been a little looney...........We will see how long it lasts before he goes all Michael Jackson on the WT. Lilly

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

Were you dropped on the head as a child?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

The conventions aren't held in the cities, they're held in Rochester, which is an hour and a half drive away. I've been to conventions where Prince was. It's best to ignore the circus.

• Zelaira
    Zelaira

Oh brother! I have to Laugh .... Especially after reading the Org and all . Ya know what Minnesota Cops at the FIRST said to me?? Said That I BELONGED with PRINCE CAUSE I was CRAZY TOO.... And they thought I was a Freak and all cause I Shopped and Dressed Weird and Partied Every Night at LOCAL CLUBS.... I LOVED MINNIEWOOD but I just wasn't FEELING COMPLETELY SECURE Cause well They didn't Show as MUCH ENTHUSIASM over SEXY 1 as I did.... Guess , I was 10 years or maybe 20 too Late and it was MY TIME, but I wanted it all PRINCE CAUSE 2 me he is THE MAN OF EVERYTHING.... I MEAN I FEEL SO MANY EMOTIONS LISTENING to his MUSIC...... I may be REALLY HOT 4 Him and TOTALLY SHY AROUND him a Bit, but it's just I'm TOTALLY LOYAL and who CARES if I'm WEIRD 2 SOME....I just wasn't digging the BAD SIDE of MINNIE when I was TOTALLY a TOURIST.... I WISH and PRAY that all the BAD COULD be MADE UP to me... I'm just NIAVE and STRANGE and well Maybe STILL a TEENAGER so Can one Blame my Way of ACTING if that is ALL I am CAPABLE OF? I mean Maybe it just is THAT and CAN NEVER CHANGE.....If he Thinks it BAD well...I Can't help it ....He ONCE said he HAD NO SOCIAL SKILLS.... Sometimes, I TRULY FEEL the SAME... I don't Hate on ANYBODY ,but MEAN FIGHTING PEOPLE who HATE OTHERS... I think being SWEET and FRIENDLY is EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD, but it is TOTALLY HARD when such NASTY people EXIST.... I do LIKE to make an IMPACT WHEREVER I GO.... Guess, I REALLY do NEED the BIG PIECE OF PIE.....I Don't Hate any of Prince's People or Protegees. I want everyone to do well... I just Cannot Help DESIRING HIM so that may be my BIGGEST PROBLEM ...ALLOWING a MAN to UPSET MY BALANCE.... I Wish I Didn't have FEELINGS for HIM.... Cause it just is AWEFUL that it's just a FANTASY THING..... It's Really Terrible...Plus, I don't want any NEGATIVITY..... I just ADORE HIM and HE KNOWS it SO MUCH.... He's EVERYTHING COOL..... Peace OUT!!! Thanks to whomever has this website up and My space...

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

My god, I was right, you were dropped on the head as a child.

• Twitch
    Twitch

Zelaira,

I feel for you because of the things that were done to you by your family and for the things beyond your choice or control.

Be strong. And get professional help.

BTW, if you aren't or weren't a jw, you don't belong here.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

When Prince had a concert in my area recently, the reviews mentioned how he was doing some of his old (Purple Rain etc) works again. The pics showed some hoochy mamas, and if any other JW dressed that way or wears makeup for everyday-well, they would be spending a lot of time in the 'back rooms', would they not??

His wife is gorgeous, but I could not for the life of me figure out what her company was actually DOING or CREATING or SUPPORTING. We all know that the extent of the social responsibility fostered by the ORG is selling their literature, so I am not sure what she is up to. Pretty website said a whole lot of nothing.

Prince does look awesome for his age. And he does have great talent. Too bad he got mixed up with that crowd.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit