Golden Age Goodies

by Leolaia 279 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Voltage
    Voltage

Charles, your scans are fantastic. Keep 'em coming! You are posting issues that I have not been able to find anywhere else. I wish more people would scan their rare issues and make them available for the rest of us to point and laugh at. :)

• startingover
    startingover

Thanks for this thread

• chasson
    chasson

Perhaps the last one, for this reason:

An Ebay page.

A Golden-Age issue is very expensive. I have decided to make available freely my own collection, but i am not really interested that other make money with my work.

So all my collection of Golden-Age is avalaible free HERE

Now the scan of the day:

The Golden-Age April 11,1934.

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

If you want some old scan of book of Rutherford in french, or Consolation in english, go here

Bye

Charles

• chasson
    chasson

Golden Age October 7, 1936

The last one, i have scanned all my collection.

Bye

Charles

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Thank you Charles for your hard work. I'm sorry that others are profiting off it, but I am quite grateful to have what you've spent your money on acquiring.

I love this quote in the last issue:

"With the arrogance of a pimp defending an incurable whore, and the fear of a frantic, bootlicking slave, they have branded themselves" (Golden Age, 7 October 1936, p. 13)

• chasson
    chasson

I will scanned now my "Consolation" collection, now.

Bye

Charles

• badboy
    badboy

BTTT

• Makena1
    Makena1

"Psychiatry is unnecessary and leads to sin; psychologists are stupid monkeys." LOLL - Tom Cruise would have loved the Golden Age!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I was just in New York and had the full run of Golden Age at my fingertips, courtesy of the New York Public Library. I found some very choice new morsels, so look for them in the near future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit