Bro. Schroeder dies

by bythesea 77 Replies latest jw friends

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I have a simple view. My Mother died, because of him and his fellow Governing Body members. She was convinced that they "had God's ear," along with thousands of others who lost their lives to the blood issue because of this man's lies and manipulation.

He was a killer, just like the rest of them.

Good riddance. The stubborn unfeeling 'old guard' at the WTS needs to go away -- the sooner the better.

Rabbit

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    it was obvious that he had something that seemed like a disdain for those of the "other sheep" who had good suggestions to offer. He'd actually pretend to fall asleep while they were talking.

Well I fell asleep during most of his talks at the DAs! Has anyone noticed how a lot of the old skool GB speakers spoke in that monotone we usually associate with Hitler or other speakers who have absolutely nothing to say but kind of rant on in a sort of hypnotic way.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    He was a killer, just like the rest of them.

Good riddance. The stubborn unfeeling 'old guard' at the WTS needs to go away -- the sooner the better.

Unfortunatly my Dub Brainwashing wont let me believe in Hell... Which is a shame because I'd like to believe this is were hes gone.

• sf
    sf

I agree with Lisa, fully:

This is like being sad that a suicide bomber died. The Jihadist believes he's on his way to his reward, what does he/she care about the havoc they wreak? altaltalt

As I've said a thousand times before...the WTBTS and it's followers do not sincerely care about ANYONE that is not among them. Even those that are among them. Their true concern is only for themselves and their rewards that they will gain IF they put The Mask on daily and master its effects.

Incidently, is there some sort of WTorg Family Plot where these clowns are buried?

• startingover
    startingover

My ex-bethelite buddy said he remembered Schroeder using the word "great" for emphasis. He said if he was talking about creation, he would refer to Jehovah as "the GREAT Architect" or if talking about the body, Jehovah was "the GREAT Physician".

A little off topic, but does anyone know there is any specific place where the GB gets buried? My folks thought they had a plot up by Walkill somewhere. (Sorry for asking this after it had just been asked, I got distracted by the artwork on the clowns!!)

• LDH
    LDH

I haven't laughed so hard like this in a LONG LONG time.

Thanks.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    but does anyone know there is any specific place where the GB gets buried? My folks thought they had a plot up by Walkill somewhere.

Yes there is a d esignated cemetery in Wallkill. It's for GB members and other bethelites considered worthy. It's known in Bethel as the "launching pad".

• minimus
    minimus

What do you think Al Schroeder is doing RIGHT now?

• VM44
    VM44

"he would refer to Jehovah as "the GREAT Architect" or if talking about the body, Jehovah was "the GREAT Physician"."

The Masons are known to refer to God in that manner as well.

--VM44

• VM44
    VM44

"George Gangas was the most predictable, for no matter what the text or society's comments, he would always give his remarks based on

2. Throwing food away which Jehovah had provided"

LOL, wasn't George Gangas at one time a short order cook? That might explain his concern about throwing food away.

--VM44

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit