UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The Information is being circulated in the German speaking sector:

http://www.infolink-net.de/forum.htm
    http://www.geocities.com/wtcleanup/

On the grapevine I learnt the German Branch is very busy since the information has been published in several discussion groups...

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Run, Watchtower Run...whereever you are!!

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

• individuals wife
    individuals wife

Yes, run, Watchtower run, as fast as you can, we are right behind you..

• JT
    JT

According to Ms. Oca, the second Watchtower representative is Ciro Aulicino.

Do you know who he is?????
    @############

when i was at bethel he worked in the Writing dept- excellent speaker and a true SOCIETY MAN-

the paper trail of wt has always been their worst enemy

jAMES

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Don't know what this is or why it's here...but (and thanks Randy)

* http://www.freeminds.org/bethel/writing_dept.htm

Dungbeetle...so much dung, so little time...

Edited to remove the email notification--ack!!!

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy dung,

Man, ol' Ciro is second from the bottom....not very promising, eh?

waiting

ps: As always Thanks Hawk!!!!

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello MA,

few lines to express my agreement on:

"And may I add to that alternative military service. It will soon be apparent to any JW 'on the fence'that spiritual direction is out the window, and this is directly related to money and property just as much as the 'mess in Mexico' was. Just my 1/2 cent worth."

The TRUE colours will be SHOWN!

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

" One who has an accurate knowledge
    of God's Word will have no problem
    in refuting false religious ideas".

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Hawkaw,

I wish to write concerning this
    part on your post (8) :

"...Any way there is no organized group going at this and there never will be. I have just tried to help, spending my own money and my own time. I have given you the date when it started, the people in the WTS involved, the forms they have to fill out and who to contact. I may get more. I have spent a lot of time and my own money helping people like you find out about this. And it all should be made public once found. And if you have to call me an idiot .."

Even if some don't seem to understand your stand, your words,
    your excellent work and research, I'm sure that I'm not alone
    in appreciating greatly your contribution to this topic.

You have contributed in a very impressive way and I wish to
    thank you very much. All hat can be done to SHOW to thousands
    the DOUBLE face of the WTBS it won't be for nothing.

Greetings to all of you, J.C.MacHislopp

PS. German JW : thanks for the information
    and the links. ...News are spreading
    fast even in ...EUROPE.

• Isabella
    Isabella

Hello People~

I would like to add a somewhat delayed response to the recent UN thread. Someone has asked why would the UN allow these people who have been overtly against the League of Nations and The United Nations since their beginnings to be registered in their Department of Public Information. I just want to show you some articles I found on the official JW website.

Note, in all three of these examples, the JW's are doing exactly what they are required to be doing. They are directing readers to United Nations literature. "Disseminating information"-taken from the "What are the responsibilities of NGO's associated with DPI?" section of the Department of Public Information website.

-Jehovah's Witnesses: News Release
    www.jw-media.org/releases/990402a.htm

"The elimination of child abuse is a formidable task, according to many individuals who work in the field of childcare. They look at the grim statistics that point to the alarming increases in the number of cases of sexual, physical and mental abuse against children. The devastating effect of such abuse on society and the effort that is needed to stop the exploitation of children are well noted by the United Nations Children's Fund. In its report, The State of the World's Children—1995, the concern is expressed that "unless the investment in children is made, all of humanity's most fundamental long-term problems will remain fundamental long-term problems."

-July 4, 2001 News Release
    www.jw-media.org/releases/010704.htm

"More material on that subject is featured in a July 2001 issue of the internationally published magazine Awake! that deals with volunteerism, relevant to the United Nations proclaiming the International Year of Volunteers. This magazine is available free of charge for those wishing to read more on the subject."

-Jehovah's Witnesses: News Release
    www.jw-media.org/releases/980401a.htm

"FRANCE—Approximately three years ago, the United Nations published in its report The World's Women 1995: "Too often, women and men live in different worlds, worlds that differ in access to education and work opportunities, and in health, personal security and leisure time." Today, the situation is no different."

As for their involvement with European Court of Human Rights, they full out talk about it in this article:

-Jehovah's Witnesses: European Court of Human Rights
    www.jw-media.org/rights/european_court.htm

My theory: Either they do not think it is a conflict of interest, or they figure the best place to hide is right out in the open. Also, one thing I've noticed about the JW's is that they make great attempts to cover their asses whenever possible.

I find interesting the following two quotes from an Awake! news "press release" obtained from a JW page curiously entitled "Authorized Site of the Office of Public Information of Jehovah's Witnesses"

-Jehovah's Witnesses: European Court of Human Rights
    www.jw-media.org/rights/european_court.htm

"A law, which theoretically protected the feeble from exploitation, was used to prohibit anyone who did not follow the Greek Orthodox faith from speaking with others about his beliefs."

Note the acknowledgment of the prohibition of speaking with others outside of ones group potentially being for the purpose of "protecting" the "feeble." My point: One of my main observations of this group is that they continually make acknowledgments of awareness of these type of tactics. The simple fact that they are aware could mean that they are also intellectually capable of utilizing these tactics. The JW's are a very crafty group.

and...

"Minos Kokkinakis, one of Jehovah's Witnesses, was arrested more than 60 times, summoned to court 18 times, and spent six years in prison as a conscientious objector and simply for speaking with others about his beliefs."

And, yet they do everything in their power to keep their victims from speaking with "bad associations" i.e....outsiders.

If any of these links did not work, feel free to e-mail me and I'lll send them to you via e-mail. If not, just go the the JW site, click on media, do a search for United Nations, and you will see nothing which is agin' it, but only articles which are fir it. ; )

Note to JW's trying to find their way out: The best place to look for their hypocrisy and underhandedness is right within their own literature. You will find you will notice more and more which was right in front of you all the time.

E-mail: [email protected]

• MacHislopp
    MacHislopp

Hello Isabella,

many thanks for your contribution.

I do appreciate the links. All those that I don't have

yet, I'll read and save in my archives.

Good observations and I do like your closing comment,

very much:

"The best place to look for their hypocrisy and underhandedness is right within their own literature. You will find you will notice more and more which was right in front of you all the time. "

Greetings, J.C. MacHislopp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit