Journal of Church and State: WT NO-BLOOD EXPOSE'

by AndersonsInfo 328 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa
    Item Not Found
    The requested object (http://www3.baylor.edu/church_State/jcs_recent_issues.htm) does not exist on this server. The link you followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has been instructed not to let you have it.

When I went to order the Journal, I got this message.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Ok Now all the guess work can stop.

Thank You Barbara and all others who were involved in this.

My heart goes out to all those who have had family members die because of WT policy.

Seems to me that the WTS of today learned very well how to follow in the footsteps of Rutherford. Sacrifice individuals for the sake of making martyrs and a name for yourself. Even if the cause is pure bunk. People's lives mean nothing as long as the WTS can bilk people of their money and their lives

I feel sick

• Soledad
    Soledad
    The WT as consistently called new information or changed doctrine by their favorite phrase "new light"

You are right. But wouldn't the WTS have to go and completely re-write the blood pamphlet, or come out with a new edition in order to declare this particular "new light"? How would that look?

• glitter
    glitter

Hopefully that "mis-printed" Blood Card allowing pre-donation will come back and bite them in their arses! That's a huuuuuuge contradiction as are the Cell-Saver machines.

• Kudra
    Kudra

it seems as if the issue has not yet been posted - for the actual address change the c in church and the s in state to capital letters. also, on my university search (we get free copies of all the online journals) i see the autumn issue has not yet been posted. rebecca

• bebu
    bebu

Digesting this carefully...

bebu

• jgnat
    jgnat

Inbyathread, this article states that because the JW's misrepresent secular evidence, they are not protected by religious freedom. They can be sued over misrepresenting the risks of refusing a blood transfusion. This would be a great document to provide to emergency rooms, local hospitals, and social agencies who temporarily take custody of sick JW children to provide life-saving medical treatments.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Thank you, Barbara!!!!!!

Copy, paste, send.....

add--I agree, Jgnat....hospitals should have this article.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Kudra,

Welcome to the board! Thanks for the tips.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Thanks Kudra!!! and welcome!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit