THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Lee
  • Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Thank you Barbara and everyone else who strives to make a difference.

Loz x

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Thank you Barbara for the update. You are a gem and I appreciate your hard work.

• OBVES
    OBVES

I have been in predictions for years now and no question about it this year 2011 is the best year for the fulfillment of any prediction made for this year provided it is well founded on the Bible.

http://www.focusonthebible2011.com

You cannot expect BBC,CBC to go much into details in this matter .Even for this one reason : it is too serious if it is true to proclaim it and send shock waves around the world.Another reason that is common is most people don't take any prediction of this type seriously now in a longer run .

I am talking about predictions based on the Bible.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Lady Lee, I am a nobody, but I think this thread should be locked (so no more people post there goofy "bible based" predictions & I am not naming names but I think it's OBVIous) and a link to Barbara's new post (actually you did that already) anyway Just my opinion...

& thanks again to Barbara Anderson for the excellent update!

• JRK
    JRK

Barbara,

Keep on keeping on!

JK

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    so no more people post there goofy "bible based" predictions

Unfortunately, the usual suspects will pick any random topic to post such tripe. You could start a thread about skin tags and still have an even chance that you'll get some "bible based predictions" posted.

W

• free @ last
    free @ last

Bumping

Just wanted to say thank you Barbara for all the work you've done.

-Free

• Joker10
    Joker10

Who can ever for get this Big SNOOZE .

• james_woods
    james_woods

Let's just let go of it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit