THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• myself
    myself
    I know for a fact that it is NOT Joe. I asked Barb.

LOL nice try Joe-imposter.

• tonyend
    tonyend

I just had a thought...what if a JW hacker has gotten into Barbara's account and is posting this to have a go at us? What if this is all a theocratic war tatic to get our hopes up? What if I'm dreaming?

i was thinking the same thing

I think the real Barbara would have stood up by now.

B

A rougue Bethel hit squad could have taken her out so that she's unable to reply!

• Adams_Rib
    Adams_Rib

Maybe 'Mother' has been financing Bin Laden?

• horrible life
    horrible life

tonyend, your avatar gives me the creeps!!!!! Is that really you? If so, I know a plastic surgeon. And a barber, and an arsonist, and a .......

• savedtoserve
    savedtoserve

I was wondering that one myself, if Bin Laden was getting funds... I doubt it though.

I lean toward some scandulous cover-up in funds or a true identity is going to be exposed... if the JW's have been duped then it is obviousd the cover is going to be blown off something. I have been out now nine years... I've been waiting for soemthign like this.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi savedtoserve! Welcome to the forum!

• savedtoserve
    savedtoserve

Thanks! I was reading the thread today and forgot I signed on almost a year ago!

Great to be here and going again.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Nothing to add. "WAIT ON JEHOVAH" was one of the biggest responses you would get from the Society whenever we asked a question about something we did not understand or was coming down the pipeline.

Well, I waited on Jehovah for over 30 years, nothing coming yet, yawn.

Now the thing to do is "WAIT ON BARBARA" and it won't take 30 years! It should be worth the wait.

Blueblades

• tonyend
    tonyend

"tonyend, your avatar gives me the creeps!!!!! Is that really you? If so, I know a plastic surgeon. And a barber, and an arsonist, and a ....... " Horrible, I got that pic from http://www.uglypeople.com/. It is hideously funny!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

The BIG NEWS website! Get all ya BIG NEWS here!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit