THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

GREAT NEWS BARBARA! I agree with Nic won't this thread tip them off? I sure hope not!

IC(of the I will have no nails left by the time the news comes out class)

• kls
    kls

If this is good and the wt is exposed , i may actually pray . Gawd i can't wait

• TD
    TD

Wow...Is this going to be better than a Sunday morning slide presentation by the CO of the assembly he attended in Gabon?

• gumby
    gumby

I think Barbara is smart enough to know a tip off to them will not stop anything at this point.

Thanks for the heads up Barb.

Gumby

• kls
    kls
    IC(of the I will have no nails left by the time the news comes out class)

Here IC ,you can share mine, and a little off the toes would be nice

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Barbara, please give me a Christmas present this year. I would love to be able to discuss even more lies with my parents when I see them in 2 weeks about something the Society hasn't had a chance to spin yet.

I had planned on a trip to the library to make my mother find me a reference book that points to 607 as the fall of Jerusalem. Give me something juicier. LOL.

• gumby
    gumby
    Give me something juicier. LOL.

Enigmabastard,

I wouldn't use that argument ( 607 date ) to win your mother over as it's too damn deep to reach most people.

I'll suggest something if you PM me.

Gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh! Oh! Oh! I wanna know what's up!!!

Is this a tease announcement like when the WTS sends a letter to the congregations to announce that an announcement will be made in a few weeks?

• minimus
    minimus

I already know what it is. A VERY prominent Watchtower Society head was caught in a very compromising position and when the evidence came out, the victim was unimaginably abused.........How's that for a little speculation?

• Bryan
    Bryan

WOOOoooot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit