THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

"Moral insanity, sexual perversions, repression, inferiority complexes, petty crimes—these often follow in the wake of blood transfusion," he says

I honestly remember believing that!!! I must have got it from a Witchtower. God its embarrasing to think what I used to believe.

• Odrade
    Odrade

There was a sister in my hometown whose 3 children were in a terrible accident many years ago. Due to an "unbelieving" father, they received massive blood transfusions during the course of treatment. (Good thing too, or they would certainly have died, at least two of them, the third might have had closed injuries.)
    I remember her talking many times about how their personalities were so different, and it "changed" her children for the worse, ruined their lives, they became slackers, rebellious, left the org, took after the father... etc. And it never once occured to anyone to ask her if the personality changes were, in fact, a result of the horrible trauma and resultant pain, surgeries, and recovery of a horrible accident, not to mention all of the bad guilt feelings they probably had from having evil blood "forced" upon them by their terrible unbelieving father...
    gag.

• one of 12
    one of 12

I'm supposed to be working but I keep slipping back to the office to check the posts. Bigmouth and I will also be hoping it makes the headlines here in New Zealand.

Doofdaddy; thongs here in NZ are G-strings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennine

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

This thread reminds me of the announcement of an upcoming "special talk" with the rumour of some "new light"...

Pope

• horrible life
    horrible life

It was said a few pages back, please don't make me look,

(1) follow the money

(2) and asks "who follows the money?"

Who does follow money? My first thoughts are the underworld. Mob, Mofia, Gambleing, etc. The building or land they sold recently, Who and for what, did they sell and buy? I was uninterested reading about it, but now I would like to know. Help please!!

Who else follows money? HL

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Who else follows money?

The IRS?

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

This is all so exciting. I can barely wait to hear what the news will be.

My family has been on a major rampage lately. I was falsely accused of handing out apostate literature to people and some of my family members that still talk to me were threatened that they will be cut off if they keep associating with me.

I’m not DFed. I just moved and did the fade and I haven’t been active in over 10 years.

I know it’s not nice to wish bad on people but, after how badly they’ve been treating me lately, I would love to see their faces when it all comes crashing down.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"This thread reminds me of the announcement of an upcoming "special talk" with the rumour of some "new light"..."

?? When was that announced?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    and if a Bethel sister has been made pregnant by a member of the GB (provable by DNA) then I am damn sure she would know even before the GB member

They do that? Pork the interns, I mean? Argh..the GB gets all the fun.

Don`t worry, sister cleavage...the holy spirit says it`s ok...here, have a zip...

• yesidid
    yesidid

Who else follows money ?

LAWYERS yesidid

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit