THE NEWS IS BIGGER THAN DATELINE, BBC, CBC, ETC.

by AndersonsInfo 1093 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

If I told you that something bigger is on the horizon than Dateline, BBC, CBC, Sunday (Australia), and all other TV programs which exposed the sexual child abuse cover-up by Watchtower in 2002-2003, would you believe me? Have I ever misled you? I'll answer that--NO! So believe me now and
    KEEP WATCHING JWD FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT.
    Barbara

• aniron
    aniron

Oh My God!

Who? What? Where? When?

I do hope its something good.

• yesidid
    yesidid
    If I told you that something bigger is on the horizon than Dateline, BBC, CBC, Sunday (Australia), and all other TV programs which exposed the sexual child abuse cover-up by Watchtower in 2002-2003, would you believe me? Have I ever misled you? I'll answer that--NO! So believe me now and

Bring it on............ and..........thanks Barbara .

yesidid

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Is it bigger than a breadbox?

W.Once

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Trying desperately not to get hopes raised too high.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Good Morning Barbara, Sunny and bright here.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

You have our attention!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Please do get your hopes up. Yes, it's bigger than a breadbox!
    I can hardly wait to tell you and those at Watchtower headquarters (if they are reading this) the news. Yep, this is really big. Get ready to be an activist because you will have some big ammunition to fight WT injustice with. I kept many job-related secrets while I was at Bethel, and I kept this big secret for months now, but I'm about ready to break. ;)
    So far I've not heard any information that would mean what I'm expecting to happen won't, so I can hardly wait until next week.
    Say folks, this is what they call, so I'm told, a "teaser." Have I captured your interest yet?
    Barbara

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Wow - it's just like Christmas .....

• blakky
    blakky

What could it be???

Anyone have any ideas??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit