Jehovahs witnesses and illuminati????

by theinfamousone 31 Replies latest watchtower bible

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ok, so ive been reading this book called schildren of the matrix, which to be honest with you is alot of crock... except a few very thought provoking questions...

I have heard it said that the "founder" of Jehovah's Witnesses Pastor C.T. Russell was a member of the illuminati... this author says that originally the bible students were called the "mind-control sect" by charles Taze Russell himself... and that he was a member of the Illuminati and this was a new way to control more minds and more of the world by the aforementioned group...

what do you think???

the infamous one

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'll have to look into it more. Sounds fascinating. You should find an article on line about it and post a link for us.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

This is all new for me... What else you got oh infamous one....

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i will find the quotes for you guys, but whilest youre looking, look at www.davidicke.com and read the religion section... ive heard it said before... but this guy is kinda wacko, thinks were controlled by reptiles or something, but get past that, its an interesting theory....

the infamous one

• jula71
    jula71

I know Russell was a Mason which is a group with suspected ties to the illuminati, if they exist.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

the best part is, its almost impossible to find anything about russell anywhere cept in JW publications and some crack pot websites... i have found many saying that he is not the founder of the J-Dubs... but who knows???

the infamous one

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Hum, where's Skally when you need her? She the resident expert on the illuminati, I'm sure she'll pop in in a few hours and give you all kinds of links and information. If not try PMing her she knows this subject like the back of her hand.

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

This has been hashed out in painful detail here before. The short of it is NO Russel was not a Mason. Conspiracy theorists lifted a quote from a speech of Russel's out of context and wrongly assumed the use of Egyptian symbols equated the Russelllites with Masons. Someone here will surely provide a link to earlier discussions. I don't have time now.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

David Icke is a complete nut job! He's completely bonkers... He once was a famous english football player. One day he decided that he was the son of God! He actually went on 'Terry Wogan' (at the time the most popular English Chat show) and said as much, the audience was not impressed at all. After a while out of the spotlight, he decided that he wasn't the son of God, no, he now believes that the world is dominated by a bunch of repitilians that have taken human form. Hmmm... yes David... that's much more sensible!

If there's a conspiracy or crazy fad theory out there - he's backing it... He ranks right up there with Uri Gellar in my book.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    but this guy is kinda wacko, thinks were controlled by reptiles or something

Well...WE ARE!

Ha ha, no seriously, if a guy thinks we`re controlled by reptiles, why would you ever want to take ANYTHING of what he writes seriously?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit