A question about the 44,000?

by caz 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

If witnesses were taught they all went to heaven......they'd believe they all were going. Anyone who could swallow the belief that in 1935 the number was sealed and no more could get in outta had their nutsack slapped. My nutsacks still kinda red from the beating.

Gumby

• heathen
    heathen
    How do they convince educated people that this is the truth?

LMAO@that question . Can anybody say Voodoo ???? Religion is a strange thing and causes alot of people to do strange acts such as shutting down their own defenses and accepting things on face value . Christianity is a faith based religion and I don't see how people can believe most of the things any sect has to say .

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

plus the fact you need an elevated sense of self to think your better than the rest of the collective. QED you partake of the Ritz and Chianti and mumble a lot, its not that hard!

We had a few "members" in our congregaion who partook of the emblems, used to crack me up, we would dare each other to partake of them, we never did, i wish i had of just for the shock value it would of caused. I might attend my local cong here next Nissan S14 for a go. I'll say im a time traveller from 1918 and say im Russels cousin or something.

They believe anything don;t they?

• heathen
    heathen
    I might attend my local cong here next Nissan S14 for a go. I'll say im a time traveller from 1918 and say im Russels cousin or something.

I don't think just anybody showing up and eating or drinking would convince them . You would have to be an outstanding dubby and follow all the rules for a long time to convince them so it wouldn't be worth your time to sit there like an idiot one night a year . They do keep track of who's been naughty and nice . They would probly know instantly that you were pulling their leg . They expect people from other religion to be there and not understand what it's about also , it is a realy joke when they invite people to a church supper and then tell them not to eat or drink anything , only the WTBTS ..... LOL

• caz
    caz

"Skinny Boy" and "Heathen"......Your posts cracked me up.

I'm pleased to see that they weren't able to take away your sense of humour!!

CaZ

• heathen
    heathen

Fortunately I wasn't a full fledged dubbling . I only got to the six month bible study and then threw them out of my house for being the disrespectful jerks they are .

• steve2
    steve2

Hey there CaZ,

You're one hundred thousand too few. Imagine what that could mean: Given there are so many more who have been ordained for heaven, your chances of getting in are now increased! Wow! God loves people with initiative so peg out your destiny above the fluffy white clouds, keep your eyes on the heavenly prize and, come hell, high water or a suffocating memorial, aim for rulership with Christ. Don't let any *!"**+!* stop you. See you there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit