A funny way to stop the door knockers!

by caz 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sheepish
    Sheepish

Caz, you ought to send that into a ladies magazines (Redbook or McCalls or Woman's World) for the column on "Most embarrassing moments!" That is tooo funny! It would be hard to say who was more embarraassed though!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

bwaaahhaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa

That is just too funny! Thanks for sharing.

Sherry

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

I remember a sister refusing to go to a door because there was a dead mouse on the walkway once, could probably get a rubber one. Hehe.

I remember one householder that mooned our entire car group as well. It would have been better if he hadnt spat on me the next day at school as well.

I also heard a story told about a witness that said "I'll be brief" and the guy said "so will I" and dropped his pants. I do remember a guy answering the door in a towel from the shower that was err bulging strategically

• Riverview
    Riverview

A very similar thing happened to me when I was knocking on doors...I was so embarrassed I didn't know what to do so I just kept on doing my presentation and politely left after she said no - not interested.

chris

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

Lonelysheep said

(must buy dominatrix costume before saturday a.m. to follow the wizard idea)

OMG, if you wear a dominatrix costume to the party saturday...

Eh hem...I better not drink too much! Hic.. LOL!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    OMG, if you wear a dominatrix costume to the party saturday...

LOL! Badazz!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit