A funny way to stop the door knockers!

by caz 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• caz
    caz

My last 2 posts have been so sad that I thought I would tell you about something that I remembered once when the JW"s came a calling.

I guess it would have been funny if it wasn't so darn embarassing!!

When I was younger i was trying to 'get fit' and had taken to doing aerobics in my loungeroom.

I didn't own a leotard so I wore a full peice swimming costume with tites underneath.

On this day I was in the middle of a routine that required me to be on my hands and knees on the floor, when there was a knock at my door.

I jumped up to answer it and found 2 elderly gentlemen, ( JW's) standing there. They were just about to start their speech when one of them quickly said, " we have obviously caught you at a bad time, we will come back another day" and with that, they practically ran up my driveway and down the street!!

I was somewhat confused by this until as I walked back into my house and i looked down and saw that both of my boobs had popped out over the top of my costume and must have been sitting there when i had answered the door!!

Well they never did return, infact I asked my sister who was a JW at the time and she told me that my house had been put on a " do not return" list!!!!! LOL!

So that is a suggestion for all of you wanting to stop the visits!!! It really works!!! Tee hee hee!

CaZ

• carla
    carla

Hilarious! I needed a good laugh this morning!

• rebel8
    rebel8

Someone on a non-JW forum once told me her son saw JWs working their way down the street. He put on some chant music, turned off the lights, lit candles, and put on a wizard costume. Then he answered the door like nothing was amiss and the JWs freaked out.

• oldflame
    oldflame

Gee I wished I was knocking on your door, I would not of run but said " Nice tits girlfriend" LOL

• exjdub
    exjdub

That is a scream, caz! I didn't think you could get put on a DNC list that easily. The Dubs nowadays are getting soft!

exjdub

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

ah my one wish that never came true, i prayed incessantly for it to happen...

good one, you do realise those old fellas went back to their house had a nip of brandy and relived that fleeting glance of Babylon the Great!

• TopHat
    TopHat

Thank goodness they weren't pedophiles....they would have back after hours. I mean field service.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I wonder if shuffling to the door with my pants around my ankles will accomplish the same thing.

• forsharry
    forsharry

This place is great. Everyday I get to laugh so hard I cry. Caz. Today you submitted the story that made my day.

Forsharry the Cross-Eyed Cat

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

LMAO! Oh, that was good!

(must buy dominatrix costume before saturday a.m. to follow the wizard idea)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit